RSS

Friday 12 August 2011

Can 't believe it's been so long since I posted.  A family illness has been foremost in our thoughts and actions and will continue to do so.  I have however, made a few cards when the occasions arose and coming from a large family the occasions arose pretty often.  On top of all that it was one of my daughters 'milestone' birthdays.  I don't know if she would want it broadcast but let's just say that life begins at this age.  Having made a scrapbook for her elder sister I wasn't going to get away with not making one for her!  Another set of problems you wouldn't believe.  Most of my early photographs were on 35mm.  Slides to be precise.  Anyone remember that far back? A great idea at the time to have our projector and screen for slideshows.  However pretty expensive to have professionally scanned and put onto a disc which was what I did for her sister.  Shortly after, in anticipation for this one, I bought a scanner which enabled me to scan negatives and slides.  Plugged in, after a few minutes smoke came billowing from it so binned pretty damn quick.  Bought another, brilliant and easier piece of kit,  printer played up.  New printer required. Long story short, got the scrapbook done eventually and as expected a few tears shed.  In all the rush it didn't cross my mind to photograph any pages. So until I 'borrow' it back a couple of cards will follow shortly. Meanwhile, a card using the Make a Monster stamp set.  Thought about giving this set to my grandson who is quite creative but enjoyed it so much myself decided against it.  He can always join in when he visits can't he?



0 comments:

Post a Comment