RSS

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Cherry Blossom......


Don't you just love the Cherry blossom and the pink carpet left behind?  I wanted to make one of the mini milk cartons which are so popular just now.  They make great little gift/treat boxes.  Anway, my inspiration for the cherry theme came from  seeing an avenue of those glorious trees.  What better than the cherry paper from the Springtime Vintage DSP pack!  Another of my favourite items  from Stampin' Up! is the Two-Step Bird punch.  I used the branch and cut off a couple of leaves to replicate the stems of the cherries which were cut using the small circle punch.  I added some bling and attached to a tag using the oval and scalloped oval punches.

I'm quite pleased with the result.  Hope you like it too.  I think there could be a few of these little cartons in the pipeline.