RSS

Monday 16 May 2011

Getting there.....

I am at last (I think) getting the hang of this would you believe! Inserting my text and images appears to be fine and I have decided not to let the whole concept of computing and blogging etc get to me but rather to embrace it.  There are lots of fabulous blogs out there and I aspire to at least make mine interesting enough for repeat visits. So for any previous visitor a big thank you for returning.
Smiles.




Now, back to the daily grind.  The weather has taken a turn for the better and my garden is crying out for some attention.  Not much has been done lately.  Here in the West Coast of Scotland it has rained every day for about three weeks so lots of growth which unfortunately includes lots of weeds.  The insects are busy too and enjoying the respite from the bad weather.....